This chart is taken from the book, “Our Banquet”, by H.A. St. John. It reminds me of the following studies which deal with the Sabbath and Health:
- The Gospel of Healing by Andreas Dura, particularly the fourth chapter, “The Sabbath and Healing”.
- Christ’s Faithfulness in Sabbath-Keeping by A.T. Jones.
These miracles, and the statement of Jesus, show that for Him, the Sabbath was not a day of legalistic bondage, nor a tradition, nor a shadow. It was a day in which the power of God was to flow into the soul of man, through the word of God.
Other articles by Frank Zimmerman:
- Men of Great Renown
- Good and Bad Marriages
- Cursing the Fig Tree
- 1600 Furlongs
- God is in Control
- The Gospel in Revelation
- Talking Snakes and the Inspiration of the Bible
- School Shootings
- The Doubter’s Bible
- Clean and Unclean
- Walter Veith and 1888
- An Un-Traditional Christmas Sermon
- Am I a Seventh-day Adventist?
- Psalm 75 and God’s Character
- Prophetic Significance of the Law