This chart is taken from the book, “Our Banquet”, by H.A. St. John. It reminds me of the following studies which deal with the Sabbath and Health:
- The Gospel of Healing by Andreas Dura, particularly the fourth chapter, “The Sabbath and Healing”.
- Christ’s Faithfulness in Sabbath-Keeping by A.T. Jones.
These miracles, and the statement of Jesus, show that for Him, the Sabbath was not a day of legalistic bondage, nor a tradition, nor a shadow. It was a day in which the power of God was to flow into the soul of man, through the word of God.
Other articles by Frank Zimmerman:
- Scenes from the life of David Thompson
- Cursing the Fig Tree
- Good and Bad Marriages
- Prophecies of Christ’s First Advent
- Prophetic Significance of the Law
- Israel in Prophecy
- Man’s Pride – Tall Buildings
- But Jesus Ate Fish!
- Thoughts on God’s Rulership
- The Gospel in Revelation
- Not Ashamed of the Gospel
- The Thieves on the Cross
- Real and Counterfeit Love
- Methods of Teaching and Tradition