This chart is taken from the book, “Our Banquet”, by H.A. St. John. It reminds me of the following studies which deal with the Sabbath and Health:
- The Gospel of Healing by Andreas Dura, particularly the fourth chapter, “The Sabbath and Healing”.
- Christ’s Faithfulness in Sabbath-Keeping by A.T. Jones.
These miracles, and the statement of Jesus, show that for Him, the Sabbath was not a day of legalistic bondage, nor a tradition, nor a shadow. It was a day in which the power of God was to flow into the soul of man, through the word of God.
Other articles by Frank Zimmerman:
- How Did Jesus Cleanse the Temple?
- Israel in Prophecy
- What the Battle is About
- Separation and Divorce
- Baal Worship
- Perfection is Freedom
- Scenes from the life of David Thompson
- The Gospel in Revelation
- The Doubter’s Bible
- Foreknowledge and Election
- Good Works
- Kepler’s Laws of Planetary Motion
- An Un-Traditional Christmas Sermon
- The Thieves on the Cross
- Talking Snakes and the Inspiration of the Bible