This chart is taken from the book, “Our Banquet”, by H.A. St. John. It reminds me of the following studies which deal with the Sabbath and Health:
- The Gospel of Healing by Andreas Dura, particularly the fourth chapter, “The Sabbath and Healing”.
- Christ’s Faithfulness in Sabbath-Keeping by A.T. Jones.
These miracles, and the statement of Jesus, show that for Him, the Sabbath was not a day of legalistic bondage, nor a tradition, nor a shadow. It was a day in which the power of God was to flow into the soul of man, through the word of God.
Other articles by Frank Zimmerman:
- Men of Great Renown
- Good and Bad Marriages
- An Un-Traditional Christmas Sermon
- Good Works
- Talking Snakes and the Inspiration of the Bible
- From a Far Country (plus Observations)
- The Doubter’s Bible
- Perfection is Freedom
- The Gospel in Revelation
- Prophetic Significance of the Law
- The Thieves on the Cross
- Not Ashamed of the Gospel
- Real and Counterfeit Love
- Arminius and Adventism
- Scenes from the life of David Thompson